We value your feedback and participation, and invite your call to discuss programs that do not meet your expectations.
- Full refunds will be given for any program cancelled by the Community Services Department.
- Full refunds will be given for withdrawals made before the start of the first class of the program (see exception). Prorated refunds will be offered for withdrawals after the first class up to the end of the day of the second class. Please let us know the reasons for your withdrawal. It will help us provide the best possible programs in the future.
- Exceptions: Full refunds will be given throughout the previous Wednesday to the end of the business day for all short programs, camps, workshops and special events which start the following week.
- Some overnight and specialty camps require two weeks notice to receive refund.
- Pro-rated refunds will be given for medical conditions and extenuating circumstances when withdrawing from a program.
- Prorated refunds are available for annual FitPass holders after 4 months. We do not offer refunds or withdrawals on 1 or 3 month FitPasses, 10-visit FitPasses, Indoor Cycling, Personal Training and Birthday Parties except due to medical reasons.