Get into it again! Discover a world of recreation opportunities for all ages, interests, and abilities.
Phone registration is also available at 604-925-7270.
Drop-in admission is now available for the Fitness Centre (weight room), public swimming, and public skating. All other activities require pre-registration.
Should you be unable to register online, please contact us.
REGISTRATION DATES & TIMES
Programs will be added on an ongoing basis and registration dates will be staggered by program type and area.
Registration days will be held on Wednesdays at 8 a.m. for West Vancouver residents, and at 10 a.m. everyone is welcome to register.
Sessional registered programs will now be between 4 and 7 weeks in length. Registration will take place on a monthly basis.
Some exceptions apply.*
Spring & Summer 2022
- Registration for July & August summer camps and aquatic training courses opens on Wed, May 25
- Registration for programs starting in July opens on Wed, June 15*
*Some programs starting in July will run through August. Please check you program end date at registration.
- Registration for programs starting in August opens on Wed, July 13
- General registration for Fall programs opens on Wed, August 17
- Skating and Gymnastics Fall Term 1 and Swimming Registration opens on Wed, August 24
- Skating and Gymnastics Fall Term 2 Registration opens on Wed, October 19
For the following programs, registration takes place every Wednesday for programs beginning the following Monday:
- Group Fitness, Yoga & CycleFit Classes
- Pre-registered timeslots for the Pottery Studio
- Pre-registered timeslots for Sports
Public drop-ins are available for:
- Fitness Centres
- Public Swim
- Public Skate
How to cancel
Email: [email protected]
Online: Click on the ‘My Account’ button on the website, then select ‘Transaction History.' All of your activities will show as well as a button that says ‘withdraw.' Click on the 'withdraw' button to un-enroll.
Enhance West Van & Seniors’ Activity Centre Membership
An Enhance West Van membership is required for all programs and passes at the West Vancouver Aquatic Centre, Community Centre and Ice Arena. A current Seniors’ Activity Centre membership is required for member pricing for Seniors’ Activity Centre programs.
BEFORE YOU PARTICIPATE
At the time of registration, all participants must consent to an Assumption of Risk/Consent in order to participate in all programs and camps. Links to the forms have been included below for informational purposes.