Updated: November 23, 2021
The Refund Policy also applies to course transfers.
Refunds and withdrawals can be done online, in-person, or by phone up to the program withdrawal deadline.
Full Refunds will be given for withdrawals made by the following withdrawal deadlines:
- One hour (60 min) notice required for: individual activities: group fitness, yoga, cyclefit, adult sports, noon-hour hockey, and pottery studio time.
- 24 hours notice required for registered and sessional programs.
- 48 hours notice required for: Youth dances, and select Youth out-trips and programs.
- 72 hours notice required for: one-day programs, aquatic certifications, leadership programs, camp dailies, massage, Pro-D Day Camps, and workshops.
- Winter/Spring Break & Summer Camp Refunds will be given for withdrawals requested by the end of business day on the Wednesday a week prior to the start of the camp.
- Event, Trip, and Seniors' Dance Refunds will be given for withdrawals requested by the end of business day on the Wednesday a week prior to the start of the trip/event/dance. Exceptions may apply. Please check at registration.
Pro-rated Refunds will be given for withdrawals up to the end of the day of the second class of the program for registered and sessional programs. No refunds after the second class of the program.
No Refunds will be given for birthday parties. Personal Training sessions are non-refundable but may be rescheduled without charge if a minimum of 24-hours notice is given.
Medical Refunds will be given if you are sick or unable to attend a program or camp for medical reasons. Please call customer service at 604-925-7270 before the start of the class so another person can take your place and a pro-rated refund can be issued for the remainder of the program. No refunds will be given for individual missed classes.
Cancellation Refunds will be given for any programs cancelled by Community Services. If a class is cancelled due to inclement weather or for any other reason, you will be contacted prior to the class and a refund (full or pro-rated) will be issued. Please ensure that your account has a phone number you can be reached at, or call 604-925-7270 to update your contact information.
FitPass and Pottery Pass Refunds A pro-rated refund will be given to Annual FitPass holders after a minimum of five (5) months. No refunds will be given for one-month, three-month or 10-visit FitPasses and Pottery Passes. No extensions.