Health & Safety
Visit westvancouver.ca/covid for the latest updates regarding District recreation facilities, programs, and services.
For everyone’s safety and comfort
Communicable Disease Prevention Measures have been developed in accordance with WorkSafe BC requirements and orders issued by the office of the provincial health officer.
When arriving for programs at District of West Vancouver recreation facilities, please keep the following in mind:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Masks are no longer required in District facilities. Anyone who wishes to continue wearing a mask may choose to do so and that choice will be respected.
- Drop-in admission is now available for the Fitness Centre, public swimming, and public skating. All other activities require pre-registration To register visit westvancouverrec.ca
- Wash or sanitize your hands
- Follow posted guidelines and procedures
- Respect others’ personal space