Health & Safety
Visit westvancouver.ca/covid for the latest updates regarding District recreation facilities, programs, and services.
Reported COVID-19 cases at District of West Vancouver public facilities are posted at westvancouver.ca/positive-tests. Please visit this webpage for the most up-to-date information.
As BC enters step three of the province’s four-step Restart Plan, some restrictions have been eased, while others remain. In response, the District has developed and implemented communicable disease prevention measures and will continue with enhanced cleaning of high-touch areas.
The District is also working to slowly and safely increase program capacity—please check westvancouverrec.ca for updates.
For everyone’s safety and comfort
When arriving for programs at District of West Vancouver recreation facilities, please keep the following in mind:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Masks are required in public indoor settings for all people 5 and older. (Effective Wed, August 25, 2021, and updated on October 12, 2021)
- Drop-in admission is now available for the Fitness Centre, public swimming, and public skating. All other activities require pre-registration To register visit westvancouverrec.ca
- When arriving for your program, refer to the site maps posted on main entrances for your program check-in location and proceed to the appropriate entrance. Site maps are also available on the westvancouverrec.ca/registration page
- Wash or sanitize your hands
- Follow posted guidelines and procedures
- Respect others’ personal space